We are looking for a thoughtful, well-rounded Senior Developer to join our Retail Platform team and help build a new generation of stores that thousands (to millions!) of people will use every day.
The team is responsible for developing an extensive suite of services to manage our stores network. From supply chain management to customer management, the full cycle is managed from the platform. We care deeply about performance, quality, and accessibility.
In order to bring new kinds of engaging experiences to life, you'll partner closely with product managers, data analysts, engineers, as well as operational teams.
At Storelift, our people are consumer product-oriented, intensely curious, and selfless.
We encourage anyone who is passionate about building compelling platform experiences to apply.
👋 About Storelift
Our mission is to democratize access to convenient groceries.
For people living all around the world, grocery shopping can be inefficient and very time consuming. Among the densely populated cities, there is an over saturation of convenience stores and food delivery services, but more than 50% of the population do not take advantage of these luxuries. Shopping at any hour of the day should not be a luxury which is only reserved for privileged people; this should be accessible worldwide. For these reasons, we decided to disrupt the market and break the status-quo by creating our own Store to combat these problems - Boxy.
Boxy is a convenience store that operates 24/7, with a variety of locations around France. Compact but complete, it's equipped with the latest technology and leveraging state of the art AI to offer customers a frictionless shopping experience. Since Boxy is capable of automatically detecting the items that you pick up while shopping, you can simply just take what you need and walk out. No checkout.
🧗 What you'll do
* Collaborate with product engineering teams to build delightful, highly performant, and accessible user experiences.
* Create scalable, modular, and extensible custom APIs and UI components that can be leveraged by multiple client applications.
* Maintain and improve our data models for our analysts to leverage the full potential of our data
* Refine or define hypotheses with all the stakeholders in a data-driven approach that informs product strategy and innovations.
* Enable and ship complex product experiences with exceptional quality on a regular, rapid cadence.
* Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team.
Check our Stackshare: https://stackshare.io/companies/storelift
**👤 Who you are**
* You have several years of working experience as a Software Developer with Node.js developing full-stack services. A good knowledge of RESTful APIs is required.
* You have experience in building user interfaces preferably with React.JS.
* You have several years of experience with either SQL or NoSQL databases.
* You have strong testing practice and you always focus on maintainability. CI/CD experience is preferred.
* You have a great ability to learn, and you are eager to expand your areas of expertise.
* You have a strong quality mindset and care for the overall performance of the product.